Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Star Wars fan fiction continued

The doors opened, in front of Ben General Hux stood. Looking sightly winded and frightened, Ben stood up straight trying to look as professional as possible.
Ben 
I haven't gotten anything out of her. But I did find out she has the force strong with in her. Stronger then she knows. I'm intend to train her and then she will willingly give us Skywalkers location..
General Hux
We don't have time for you to train her. We need the location before the resistance gets it. For all we know they could have it already.
Ben
I found out they only have the part of the map that the droid has. We have the rest. I am going to train her. Teach her the power of the dark side. Show her all the power and then she will gladly show us to Skywalker. Let me train her.
General Hux
Fine but do what you can fast. So that we can get the most out of her the fastest. Okay?

Ben nods his head in agreement and General Hux and his band of storm troopers turns around and heads back to deck. As soon as they are out of sight Ben breaths out a sigh of relief. Then he reopens the cell doors to see Ray in the restraints with staring at him with a quizzical expression on her face. Ben walks forward and releases her restraints and takes her hand.
Ben
Here come with me...
Ray 
Where are we going?
She says excitedly, with a slight tinge of fear of not knowing what is going to happen.
Ben
I'm going to train you how to use the force that is inside you. I'm going to train you to the dark side before they teach you the light.
Ray takes her had back slowly. Then looks up at him with weary eyes and takes a small step back. Ben, afraid he is going to loose her before he even gets her, grabs her arm softly, just enough to stop her from running but not enough to hurt her. Seeing the disgusted look on her face struck fear in his heart.
Ben
What?
Ray
What makes you so sure I have the force, let alone want to go to the dark side?
Ben 
I felt it. When you were inside my head. You were using the force. That force pulled us together, the force is what brought you to me. The dark side calls to you Ray. Can' t you feel it?
Ray relaxed a little bit, but was still uneasy about the dark side. Ray looked down because she knew there was something. She didn't know if it was the dark side or if it was something different. All she knew was the was something pulling her to Ben. Ben took her silence as an invitation, so he took her hand and guided her out of the cell and down the corridor to a room with a bed and then turned to Ray and proceeded to speak.
Ben
If I am to teach you these would be your living accommodations. You would have complete freedom but you would have storm troopers on guard around the clock. Just to keep you safe.
Ray 
I think I can take care of myself.
Ben
Yeah I've seen how you hand your self but I think I'll still put storm troopers around you for the sake of my nerves.
Ray
Awww i didn't think of you as such a softy.
Ray says as a shy little smile crosses across her lips.
Ben
I.. I'm not... I just want to assure your safety.
Ray
Okay....
Ray knowing thats just a cover up for him showing good emotions. Looking around the room notices there is a window with a large view of space. She walks over to the window and looks out at the stars. Ben standing behind her is looking at her as she looks out at space.
Ben
Hmmm... She truly is so beautiful. She knows that I am attracted to her, and that is unnerving. I felt violated when she was inside my head but also relived that she knew what I thought about her. Relieved that she could see what i was thinking so that I didn't have to hide it from her. But I still don't know what she thinks about me. I mean I have an idea from what happened earlier... the ... kiss... so much passion its hard to deny that she felt what I did. 
Ray turns around to meet his gaze. Ben feeling confident, walks over to Ray grabs her face with both his hands and raises her face to his and recaptures the kiss that had been broken all to soon earlier. Soon the kiss got even deeper. Ray pulled away slightly just enough so she could speak.
Ray 
What are we doing?
Ben
I have no idea but I don't care all I know is I want you and that's enough for me.
Ben pushed his face forward recapturing the kiss. He had no idea what he was doing cause he had never felt like this before, neither did Ray. All they could feel was a sharp feeling welling up in there chests. It wasn't painful but it was strong and they both felt it. Passion. Lust. Love. It was all they could do to not explode from the inside. The cloth on Rays shoulder had started to fall, when Ben unbuckled her belt the rest of the fabric fell to the floor. Letting the under shirt loose, Ben lifted the shirt to reveal her gorgeously toned body. He steps back to admire the view and she pounces. Snapping his belt off but impressively not breaking it. Ben took the long tunic like shirt off  but still having the under shirt and pants on took those off as well. Ben now standing in front of Ray naked felt exposed and a bit nervous. neither one of them had seen anyone else naked ever in there lives. This was a first for both. Both lost souls finding another soul that fits perfectly together. The heat in the room had felt like it had just risen 20 degrees. Both panting, neither one moving because neither one knew what to do next. Ben had read about it in books but never really knew what it felt like. So Ben being the one with at least a little bit of knowledge step forward breaking the space between them. Took Ray into his arms and carried her to bed that was in the far corner of the room. He laid her down on the bed, Ray felt safe in knowing that he knew what he was doing, she looked up at Ben's face and as they gaze into each others eyes Ben inserts himself inside her and she screams, not knowing what to do with this alien feeling inside her.
Ben
DID I HURT YOU?
Ray 
No, keep going.
Knowing she was okay Ben started to move, back and fourth, back and fourth, his erection growing with every move. Ray getting wetter and wetter with him inside her. Ben bent over and put his arms on either side of Rays body, so that he was equal to her and so he could see the effect he was having on her. Ben slowly pulling out of her and then slammed all of his large erection inside her. Ben kissed her tasting every scream every moan. As Ben increased his speed Ray started to tighten around him. Ben also had a feeling welling up inside that felt like soon was going to explode. Ben increased his speed again this time slamming in to her with every stroke. That faster he went the tighter she got around his hard throbbing cock, and the tighter she got the more confident Ben got. Rays back started to arch and she was almost there and than slam. Ben slammed into her one last time, as he poured him self into her she was climaxing around him they moans louder than any thing Ben had every heard. he felt like someone would be able to hear her but he didn't care. They had just came together. Rays moans died down and had fallen into just whimpers and Ben collapsed on top of her, they both closed there eyes and had fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment