Thursday, March 17, 2016

Your fine. Get over it

Stop it. Stop faking. Stop it.  Stop it. Your faking.  Your faking.  Your not having a seizure. Your over reacting you just having an anxiety attack. Just stop it.  Your over reacting. Just stop get over it.  Just stop.
This runs through my head at least 20 to 30 times a day.  This brings tears to my eyes.  Every time I have a seizure in public I am told this.  Unless there is a person there saying I have a condition.  ThaT I have PNES. But when I explain that it's not in my head and it's real. They look at me like I'm crazy.  I have been told that there's nothing wrong with me through its all in my head.  That I'm crazy.  It hurts. It really hurts. Even if it wasn't a seizure even if it wasn't cause by anxiety  it still hurts to be told your faking.  Anxiety is a real illness.  Never... Ever...  Tell a person who is have and anxiety attack/ seizure to stop.  Get over it. Walk it off.  Your fine.  Because we're not fine.  We are dying inside. We can't just get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment